We have core operating values that influence the image of disabled persons. The following is our values:
- Putting disabled people at the heart of our work
- Making things happen
- Leading in our field
- Financial Sustainability
- Caring Attitude
- Individualized Support
- Integrity and Accountability
We want all disabled people to enjoy basic rights and freedoms in Human Rights Act. This Strategic Plan identifies how FACE will embed human rights in our work and how to make people with disability to live independently.
FACE is an approved agency through State of Indiana Bureau Disabilities Services (BDDS) that provides services for all disabled people. Specifically, FACE will do the following:
- Promotes the benefit of disabled people in Indiana by encouraging communication between disabled people, local organization, and advocates for individuals with disability
- Advances the education of the public about disability
- Collaborates with and signposts to other disability organizations
- To provide supports to individual with disability by providing opportunities to live independently, to be employed, to linked with social connections, and other areas to build a positive lifestyle
- Gauges and captures feedback from our consumers through our quarterly surveys.
FACE will establish a highly qualified and motivated workforce that actively delivers the organizations mission. FACE will have ongoing training to maintain high quality staff to work with individuals with disability.